- This course is designed to show by example how to write, review and test use cases. The result of this workshop is an increased understanding of use cases and how to apply that understanding in real-life projects. This course is perfect for people that need a quick start in writing use cases.
Return on Investment
- Learn how to define and solve the right problem and avoid spending tons of money building the wrong system.
- Learn how to find problems in use cases before they ripple through the rest of the project, where they are much more costly to fix.
- Understand the key issues in identifying and writing use cases.
- Learn how to design tests that adequately cover use cases.
- Get the most out of your existing investment in user requirements and use cases and how to leverage that investment.
- Advance your career by reinforcing your software engineering expertise.
This is a basic course in understanding the process of gathering, defining, testing and managing user requirements. You will learn the requirements process from start to ongoing maintenance.
This course is ideal for people who are just learning about the importance of user requirements, or for those who need a defined process for requirements management.
Gathering, Defining and Testing User Requirements will help you become more comfortable and confident in performing the requirements management process in just about any role on the project, including business analyst, user, system designer, project manager, QA analyst or tester.