Returning to this web site?
(Cookies must be enabled in your browser)
Is this your first time here?
Welcome! If you want to view a free demo of a course, just login as a guest. Except for the courses marked as "Free" (Demos and free presentations), you will need to purchase a registration at this page . Then, for full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Register for the course you desire. Once your payment is accepted and approved, you will receieve an automated e-mail containing access instructions. (NOTE: If you are participating as a member of a group, you will recieve the access information from your management.)
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you are registered to participate in.
- If you are prompted for a "enrollment key" - use the one that you receive in the access instructions. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
- To access the PDF notes, you may need to provide a different login than you defined for the learning environment. That login is contained in the downloaded access instructions or the instructions you get from your management.